Terms and Conditions of Erasmus+ trainings
Terms and Conditions of Erasmus+ trainings in „Amaltea” Training Center
- The organizer of the trainings and courses is “Amaltea” Training Center (run by the Foundation of Bilingual Education „Amaltea”) based in 05-075 Warsaw, Wspólna 55 street.
- A participant or a Client is a person registered via the application form.
- Participation in the training is paid.
- The organizer provides a notification with a description and content of a training, along with needed materials.
- The organizer reserves the right to introduce changes in the programs and course offers if needed.
Participation in a Course
- The conditions for participating in the training are completing and sending the application form, available at the website: https://www.amaltea-tc.com/en/offer/erasmus-courses/
- The order of applications decides about joining the training.
- The course will be confirmed once at least 5 participants are registered.
- Bookings are not confirmed until official enrollment confirmation is provided.
- Preliminary Agreement between the delegating Institution and the organizer will be delivered upon the Institution’s request.
- The organizer reserves the right to reject applications when available places are exhausted.
- Registration for training is a binding contract and is tantamount to familiarization with the content of these Regulations and the Participant’s acceptance of the conditions contained therein.
- The administrator of personal data provided in the application form is the Amaltea Training Center run by the Amaltea Bilingual Education Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Wspólna 55, 05-075 Warsaw. In accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on data protection), the applicant consents to the processing of personal data provided in the application form and via e-mail contact in order to perform tasks related to the training/course. The participant has the right to access and correct his/her data.
- The Course Registration Form should be submitted at least 1 month before the start date of the course.
- The organizer will issue an invoice and indicate the payment terms as soon as The Course Registration Form has been submitted.
- The course fee will be paid within twelve business days of the invoicing date.
- In case of delayed payment, the organizer has a right to refuse the participant admission to the Course.
- All course fees need to be paid fully by a bank transfer to the organizer’s bank account – PL71 1020 1127 0000 1402 0410 3958 indicated in the invoice. All payments should be made in Euros. All bank charges related to the bank transfer will be paid by the client.
- Indicate the invoice number and/or the course title and date in your bank transfer request.
- Services included in the course fee:
- Pre-arrival information pack
- Classes by experienced trainers in English (5 hours a day)
- Training materials
- Coffee corner
- One excursion
- Issuing Europass and Mobility Certificates
Course Cancellation Policy
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the course up to 60 days before the course start date in case of the participants registered for the course are fewer than 5 people.
- If participation in the course is cancelled by the Client less than 30 days before the course commencement date, the fee is non-refundable; if the registered participant’s cancelation is delivered more than 30 days in advance, the fee remains refundable in 50%.